The 2023 results are posted here.
- The 2023 Match constituted a QSDR Eligible Match ("cut score match").
- The deadline for QSFDR applications was: March 6, 2023
- Final Schedule can still be seen here
Once you have approval from your Provincial or Territorial Sport Organization (PTSO) you can complete the 2023 Athlete Registration form here [now closed]. (Only valid once payment is made here).
Deadline was February 19, 2023. Registration is now closed
Please find the 2023 Coach Registration form here.
- Appropriate set-up and sighting time to be given
- Mixed teams must consist of 1 male and 1 female shooter of the same discipline.
- The Championships adhere to standard ISSF Rules (e.g. re: match procedures and equipment)
Final pre-match report from the Shooting Federation of Nova Scotia :
- The venue is now all set to go.
- Rooms are booked from the 22nd to the 26th. Use code "CNJC" to get one of our rooms. Call hotel direct at 902-893-4311 when booking.
- Final schedule will be posted once registrations close
- Keep checking this CJNC main page for notices
- Athletes and coaches will be notified 2 weeks before the match as to what relays they will be shooting on.
- We will be following the latest edition of the rule book.
- Range will be closed 30 min. after the last relay and open again 1hr before the next relay.
- The Coaches’ Registration is now open - get them registered as ASAP so that the Championship Director can arrange to set-up a coach meeting and make sure that they are aware of what is required of them
- The Athlete Registration is now open (pay separately here). [You must have PTSO approval]
- Transportation: we will have a bus leaving the hotel on the 26th in order to get you to the airport 2 hrs. before the flight. We will probably have 2 busses from the airport on the 22nd. One will leave the airport at 6:30 pm. Not sure of the time for the 2nd one, as it will depend on arrival times.