Volunteers are helping hands for the development of our sport. As a volunteer, you will develop new and valuable skills, meet new people, contribute to the community and the sport, gain field experience, and build positive self-esteem. Volunteers are needed for a variety of duties and positions throughout the year.
- Volunteer in a club (or start your own) - Help to set the range, move equipment, help with administration
- Act as a coach or as an official - Supervise young athletes, make sure safety precautions implemented and rules are applied
- Take on a role as a coordinator - become the coordinator of the badge program, for example:
- Volunteer on a National Committee
- Become a board member
- Communication and promotion - Take pictures of your activities and write articles to better publicize the sport
- Volunteer in a competition (i.e. administration, logistics, communications, target operation or as an official)
- Organize an event (local match, provincial, territorial or national championships).
By Volunteering, you will give our athletes a better experience of our sport. Have a look at the Officials and Coaches pathways, two very important parts of our sport.
Our volunteer roles are subject to our policies and may require a level of screening per the screening policy.