Law regarding export and Import firearms for competition
Current law requires you to:
* The import permit needs to be submitted 29 or fewer days in advance of your expected return date.
1. Export Permits: Application Guidelines
Export permits apply to Firearms, Related Goods and Ammunition:
* It is advised to submit the Export Permit at least six weeks in advance of your departure
Current law requires import permits for restricted firearms returning to Canada after competition.
3. Application for Import or Export Permit
Completed form can be sent back via email to Global Affairs; via fax at 613-996-3205 or by mail at the address indicated below:
4. Payment Authorisation Form
Completed form can be sent to Export and Import Controls via fax to (819) 934-0227 or by email to: email@example.com