* Nomination deadline August 26, 2023 *
The Shooting Federation of Canada will host the 2023 Annual Meeting of the Members on Saturday, September 9th from 12:00pm to 2:00pm ET.
Register here (Registration open to Members only and prior to meeting)
- This meeting will be in online format (similar to last year) in our efforts to engage all SFC members across Canada
- A one (1) hour meeting of the Board of Directors will immediately follow the AMM.
- In preparation for the meeting, and to nominate individuals standing for the Board of Directors, please find:
2023 Proxy Form
2023 Nomination Form – Director at Large
2023 Nomination Form – Council Director
Please note that anyone endorsing and/or submitting a Board nomination must also be a member in good standing of the SFC.
* For access to all 2023 AMM documentation including the Agenda, Voting Procedure, previous minutes, Nomination and Proxy Forms etc., please log-in to your SFC account at https://sfc-ftc.ca/ and follow the links to the Meeting under the MEMBERS tab or here